Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tea Parties and Hourglasses

People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness.  Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.  ~H. Jackson Browne

To live is so startling it leaves little time for anything else. ~Emily Dickinson


Many people expect you to be happy on their time and on their terms. I am not one of those people that believes that misery loves company, but on the flip side having sunshine shoved down my throat is no fun either. Yes-I am a bitter person but I do not let my acrimony spill over to other people. In return, I hope for the same understanding. Just because I don't smile (or frown) in your presence it is not because I don't like you. This applies also to when someone is delivering  good news. I am happy for you, but I don't do excitement. It may be very self-absorbed of me, but my depression fog is thick.


I-could-write-more-but-my-broken-space bar-has-made-typing-what-little-that-I-have-already-written-tiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment